[Resolved]  Flipkart — shows fake offers and grabs money

I've seen an offer for samsung mobile around 90%something offer and was showing its the deals of the day. I tried to book that my money got debited but product was not ordered. I didn't get any information such as order i'd or anything but my money got debited and also i was not able to find the offer when i checked again. The seller was flashtech seller and it was showing flipkart assured, that's why i ordered. Money was debited to some m k trading company. I have screenshot of the offer and payment done for proof. When i called flipkart, they told me they can't do anything redgarding this. I lost rs. 2500 for this fake offer shown by flipkart and also it was showing flipkart assured.
shows fake offers and grabs money
shows fake offers and grabs money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Updated by Vignesh Manohar May 07, 2019 How come it's unable to find my account details. I'm writing this from registered email in Flipkart . I've uploaded the screenshot of offer and you have to answer for that offer. I've contacted your customer care and they told that they don't have this offer, then how come it came to me, you have to answer for the screenshot that I've uploaded. It clearly shows the offer, the seller and also it is flipkart assured. Isn't it fake one to just grab money. Why flipkart is doing fakes?

Updated by Vignesh Manohar May 07, 2019 And I'm starting my account detail, vignesh.[protected]@gmail.com this is my registered email ID. I don't want to contact your customer care because they are not at all cooperating. Just verifycmy screenshot and do the needful I'm ready to upload my bank statement showing the loss of money. You have to resolve this otherwise I'll move on to consumer course stating that Flipkart grabs money showing fake offer with the poofs that I have
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet