[Resolved]  Flipkart — supply of less quantity against order no. od[protected]

I have ordered for 4 hp pen drives and paid rs. 1560/- to flipkart. I have received one courier on 27.05.2019 which contained only two hp pen drives upon opening the parcel, whereas bill have been supplied for 4 pen drives. Immediately i have contacted the customer care and they have promised to resolve the issue with supply of two pen drives before 1/6/19. On 31/05/2019, customer care mailed to me that they will not supply two pendrives, though i have paid for the same. I have against contacted customer care of flipkart but they have refused to supply the balance item. I am therefore complaining through this portal that flipkart is totally a fraud e-com portal which is supplying wrong/less quantity to customers. I recommend that everyone should take care before ordering through flipkart. The customer care of flipkart was rude and very unparliament even not interested to listen to me.

supply of less quantity against order no. od115518387564221000
supply of less quantity against order no. od115518387564221000
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-11 14:23:39

[Jun 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the product was missing in the package when it was delivered. We have interacted with the customer and informed that as per the update from courier service provider the package was intact when it was delivered and the product was inside the package. Hence, we are unable to accommodate customer request for the replacement to be issued. Closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by gks9090 Jun 03, 2019
There is no question of replacement of the item. My query was that I have received only two quantity pen drives instead of paid and ordered for 4 numbers. Either the Flipkart or who have supplied the pen drives have packed only two pen drives instead of paid for 4. The reply from Flipkart shows a unimaginable attitude. Therefore now I am interested to put the matter with consumer forum through my legal representative for short supply of ordered quantity.

20610