Flipkart — supply poor quality of material

Supdt. of Post Offices Retired, "USHAS", P.O.Edayannur, Kannur, Kerala, India
 Mukundan Aredath on Jun 27, 2019
Sir, i have placed an order on 16.5.2019 vide no. Id od[protected] for a product viz hari enterprises 144 tc cotton double printed bed sheet for rs.254/-. The product was delivered to me on 24.5.2019. But on the day of first washing itself with ordinary cold water without using any detergent, the colour became faded. Apart from that, the cloth developed some holes here and there and gets brittle due to poor quality of the material or otherwise due to very old stock. Though i have purchased made products from you, i never experienced such a bitter problem.in this context i humbly request you to exchange the product with a good one at your earliest convenience as the product gets damages well before one month. Thanking you. Please protect the very good name of the flip care by making the replacement of the product within the least possible delay.

[Jun 27, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019
Hi Mukundan,

Thanks for writing in.

We're sorry to hear that you're facing issues with your order OD[protected]. Since the product was delivered to you on 24 May 19, it has crossed the seller's 10 days replacement period. Hence, we are closing this complaint from our end.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.
Updated by Mukundan Aredath, Jul 10, 2019
Sir, Please don't supply these types of poor quality materials so as to protect the very good name of your co; In future I won't place any order from you since this is the first experience from your end .This tentamounts cheating a poor customer.

Comments

Till yesterday everything was working, but today morning I got logged out and it's not accepting my user credentials.

Call customer care and they are helpless.
Now whats should I do?

I have to pay "pay later" bill.

Please help me on urgent basis.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - supply poor quality of material