[Resolved] Flipkart — the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile

akshuk1 on Dec 13, 2017
This was the message and after taking the request you cancelled it after 2 days. This is 2 nd time that flipkart are cancelling my return request. The mobile which i have received was not working properly and after. Technician visit the mobile is hanged and not working at all. Will never buy from flipkart next time they make people fool. And the senior customer mrs. Neha is so rude that she doesnt know how to talk to customer, i said i will compain she told me u can complain its ur wish. Worst services from flipkart nowadays better to close it. Technician visit for panasonic p77 (White, 16 gb) with order id od[protected] has been scheduled with our authorized partner jeeves consumer services private limited. Your service request number for the same is 7l10-27013flpkrt-4340072 and will be done by thursday, dec 14, 2017.
Updated by akshuk1, dec 13, 2017
You people have looted me by giving a faulty mobile which is now dead

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2018

[Dec 13, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
saryu kumar's response, Dec 12, 2017
Please resolve my complain
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2017
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017
We would like to inform you that our service engineer has confirmed that the issue has been resolved in your handset. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.

Comments

Ur courier agent saves girls' and use call so many times and also used harras her... He doing this since 2-3 months... I'm attaching you the recent call history of courier's call .. as well as the product ordered from Flipkart ...

20918
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - the flipkart looted me by giving a faulty mobile