Flipkart — Trouble on return a Product

I have been purchase a IFB 6 KG washing machine.On 26th june Installation person came and make the installation then when I use it make noise. Then I call to the installation person he says he will come tomorrow. On 27th june come to me and find the product is damaged from outside back. He told me return the product because it's a damaged. I make return the product and there was given a time to technical person will visit on 2nd july but no one came and then give a date on 4th july. Still now no one came to approve the return. I call to customer care many time but they tell me only for waiting. In this time my EMI will be start and O have to pay extra interest also. My money also engeged and I can't utilities the product. Now I get a message my problem will be short out on 9th july. It's too much for waiting and I feel tension that they will not return my money. There have also no exchange option. Request you to kindly take step on it. My mobile no is [protected]. Email address ghosh.[protected]@gmail.com.

Trouble on return a Product

[Jul 06, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ghoshsunnyy Jul 05, 2020
It's a high value products but they are not so sincere . I feel too much worried about this. if exchange possible then do it. I have no issue on exchange also. Only speedy procedure requested otherwise I have to pay EMI and interest also...
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by ghoshsunnyy Jul 08, 2020
They tell me to email image of washing machine. I have send them on 6th july after that no call and update still now received.

19443