[Resolved]  Flipkart — unable to place an order showing pin code error

While placing order of honor 9 lite (32gb), it was showing delivery is not available on given pincode 411037. But when i was trying with 64gb variant, it was allowing me to place the order.
What was the scenario please help me with my query as dont want to miss in tomorrow's fash sale.

Hoping for the resolution from your end.

Thanks in advance,

Pankaj v. Salunke
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 08, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 09, 2018
Information has been provided to the customer. Hence closing the case.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 29, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that he was not able to place the order due to serviceability issue. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the availability of the services to a location depends on the seller and the courier service provider. Hence, requested customer to place a fresh order in the next sale. Closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Due to some reasons my registration number is deactivated.so i want to activate it for log in to flipkart app.
I orderd a power tempered glass for Samsung galaxy s7 on sunday 25th February 2018 and got a another temlered glass which does not fit my phone.Thus i got cheated and the product is not returnable. What shoud i do ??
I payed rs 225 for this product..
Its all gone now.
Order id:OD[protected]
I.m regular customer of Flipkart...and u can also check my orders list.m also helpfull person for Flipkart.because m marketing about Flipkart among my friends .. Flipkart is good online shopping site.but now my account is blocked last 1 or half month .m not do any unfair.use..so I humble request 2 u . please unblocked my I'd...[protected]@gmail.com

20636