[Resolved]  Flipkart — Won't take return

I bought the product of Sony wf-c500 headset nd i m not satisfy with his product, bcoz it's not a worth for that huge amount. So I'm asked Flipkart customer care to retake the product but they refused to take return instead of they say go and ask Sony customer care to resolve ur problem. I m asking why did I go and ask Sony customer care then y did u sell it, ur the core to the responsible for sell so u must take my return request. I m not like that product.
Jun 22, 2022
Flipkart customer service didn't response for my request nd delay the process nd shut their eyes, ears nd mouths for my complaint. No one has gave a proper response. I couldn't understand what is the problem in it, y d they refused to take back their product.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vts Vikram
Complaint yet not be resolved
Updated by Vts Vikram
If i m not like the product or compaction with me. U tend to take it back
Updated by Vts Vikram
How did u say, like contact product manufacturing company. It's ur response bcoz u only sell that product to me
Updated by Vts Vikram
I need a ans for my query.
Complaint comments