[Resolved] Flipkart — worst experience

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 nymisha on Mar 17, 2019
Such a worst experience i have ever had with you guys there is no proper co ordination for installation. I don't know foul language to call you people. Product delivered 3 days ago there is no installation and no communication from the flip kart fellows after so many follow ups people are telling that it will be installed by next day, its been so many next days still no installation.

I will suggest all of the people not to opt flip kart for electronic goods.

If needed i will sue this.

worst experience
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for your response after so many follow ups technical guy has up and checked already installed washing machine and asked us to close the complaints like he was back of us to close the complaint. Finally whatever the issue has closed.

And I am asking to close the complaint.

[Mar 18, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
We will revert on it.

Comments

And I am asking to close the complaint.

20348