Flipkart — wrong product (laptop)

Piyush Dubey on Sep 22, 2018

I had ordered a laptop (Dell inspiron 15 5000 ryzen 5 quadcore) worth rs 46990/- (Cash on delivery) on 3rd of september, 2018 with order id — od[protected]. As per delivery date, i got the laptop on 8th september, 2018 at approx 3 p. M. And i paid him rs 47000 in cash but when i unboxed it, i found a total scrap laptop. It is totally a fraud incident which happened with me. I have immediately complained at customer care no. And applied for the refund. But i want an explanation. What the hell is happening nowdays?
I want each and every single penny which i had paid for this scrap of yours. And see what you have to deliver. It is totally bad.
I want each and every single penny which i had paid for this scrap.

And i want it as soon as possible. I have already wasted too much time and money of mine.
I have a serious and immediate demand of my refund asap because it is not generated till yet. And i am waiting for this from the last 19 days after first complaint.

wrong product (laptop)

[Sep 24, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 25, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - wrong product (laptop)