Flipkart — wrong product received on denture brush

F2&F3 Hema apts. Jayanthi nagar PT usha rd, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
 skorjan on Feb 24, 2020
I had ordered a clinsodent denture cleaning brush which has a no return policy. But what if the seller has made aa mistake and i sent an ordinaryy toothbrush then who takes the blame.???. I am stuck with an item that is unwanted. I want the item that i ordered for. Not fob of[censored]nwanted items. Pls. Do the needful. I[censored] look at my account u will know that i am a very good customer of yours.

[Feb 24, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have book my mobile from 17 but didn't ship to this time.my name dhruva bajpai..

My flipkart account has been deactivated and now I want be activate it but it is not activating
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. And password he saw me "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Hire in global is not fake. I have earned many times and also earning till now. If your work is totally right, you will get...

19286
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - wrong product received on denture brush