[Resolved] Flipkart.com — password not updated

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Sujoy93 on Nov 26, 2018
I am very much annoyed with the service of flipkart... I logged a complaint and still no action taken till date. The same problem is arising with me as well like others.. I want to get access to my flipkart account but still i am unable to... Whenever i request for new password the msg comes please try later... What the hell you have created that u can't give a simple service to your customer. One for thing i won't pay late fee for my emi because its on your side fault...

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

[Nov 26, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

Comments

Canceled after being shipped
The worst service I've ever seen
Your customer care is not able to talk properly
Three times the sale happened when I bought it for the first time when there was no stock of the product and why the rest of the time was sold

I have ordered Moto One Power oder id-OD[protected]
But my order is decline by seller side. i don't know how is it possible if my order is already prepaid.
Now the amount will refund till 6 December 2018. I want phone right now but they stopped it.
What the hell.
Please refund my money as soon as possible.

My order has not been shipped yet, it is going to be a month. Are you making me foolless, date date is increasing?

Tell me whether my order will come or not

order id-OD[protected]
I have ordered a victoria secret perfume, order ID OD[protected] from Flipkart and the order(perfume) was already OPENED, LEAKED and FAKE. It's actually a detergent instead of perfume which can actually harm skin also.
This won't be tolerated and i want my refund ASAP.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]