Flippydeals.com — Wrong product received

srinivasan8794 on Oct 31, 2016
Item name: Branded Men's combo of 3 partywear
pure linen shirts
This product is full of fraud and didn't have any quality material and it's full waste, used
Material...website is www.flippydeals.com
Don't buy in this website..
And it is not opening yet.. After receiving my order and so..
Pls check this..
I lost 799 RS.. By this product... Pls check it and do the favour of me...

Dhananjaya Rajurs's response, May 23, 2017
Power bank deamig

Wrong product received
Complaint comments  24 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My product is wrong please my maney my tracking no.858711795 rutan product vimal Kumar agarwal

Flippydeals.com — Wrong product

My order is wrong plz returne my money 1100
OID5271
Power bank deamig

ओमकार वेदपाठक's reply, Aug 18, 2017
S2u bro
I am booking a product for a mobile and I opened a parcel and in the parcel all over fake pls return my Money and my contact no. Is 9569968100
Your order, 3 SLIM-FIT PARTY WEAR PREBRANDEDUM COTTON SHIRTS is about to deliver few days, tracking no 858675562
Avi Mahajan Avi's reply, Jun 17, 2017
849 ritarn may meny
product is wrong
Plz give me return money
My order is 5 party wear shirt and me provide no party wear shirt and me provide this shirt is genral and bad colour and so week shirt so i request u a sir plese return my prodect and provide my money 1200 i requested you a sir plese provide my money
My order is wrong so please return my money order no 858683607 and my contact no 8709503374
My order is Power bank and earphone and Memory and handspinner but meri pass to product ayahe aur earphone and handspinner nehi aya he
Suraj Kumar Sahoo's reply, Aug 3, 2017
I was Subodh Mourya, I ordered a shoes online, whose order number is 858693997 and the name of the name was Milan orange casual sports shoes for man when the product came to my house, then it turned out to be a rod product, it is a copy of the shoes adidas whose pattern is absolutely Separate and shoes are also disabled because of which I am very angry and I request you to please return this product and cut it to return my money. Your good will kindness and I'm sending a photo of these products, you expect me to your lovely customer will with the right.

Flippydeals.com Reviews & Complaints Reported By: Sanam singh Contact information: Flippydeals.com Flippydeals.com I got verry cheap and low quality shirts from this site its site is cheating with me i want to return shirts and refund my 1199rupees…verry urgently…

your project all demegh please your project rutan
my money back to us and colyeti contiti in your project all demegh please your project rutan

umakant dahal you pawor bank and mrmory card hedphoon
hedphoon you project note sport memory card and not sapot and colyeti contiti of your project demegh
my name umakant dahal project
odar id CIB654772
treck id 858703831

My products is wrong so return my money or change my products. My trucking no 858705909.my name faruk ahammed. Contact number 8617470178

This is a bulsshit damm I order 5 combo formal shirt and I didn't get perfect size shirts I ordered xl shirt and they send me ####### cheep quality shirt and s size shirts damm shhi I want to exchange my shirt if you will not answer my and contact me I will case against you in court 8975781823 its my cell no contact me imigietly
i have brought combo 3 material power bank ear pone pen drive i got all of damge prod i want my money back 1049
I have brought combo3 material power bank ear phone pen drive I got all of damage prof I want my money back 1049

Wrong product
I order to mi 25000mAh power bang, smasung evo128gb memory card and
64 gb pendrive
But parcle opened got it samsung power bank, 64 gb memory card and low quality headfone..
So give me refund ok
And return your product parcle ok
My product is wrong please return my money 1049. My name is Tapas Pal. Ph no- 9749653070.

Subject: Wrong product dispatch me,

That, I order to MI 25000mAh power bang, Smasung evo128gb memory card and
64 gb pendrive,

That, My order ID- OID810768, Dated- 04/09/2017

I received parcle today 08/09/2017

But parcle opened got it +Samsung power bank 25000mAh without USB cable, Smasung microSDHC UHS-I 64 gb memory card and low quality G-Fone headfone..

That, I am Contact same time of delevary PALACE Store 7428223355, 7838389666 but not any responce store management.

So give me refund money Rs. 1049/-

And return your product parcle

Contact me 9798814013