Flowersncakestoindia.com — flowers ncakestoindiacom did not deliver product after payment and not answering calls and not replying to mails

Ayanavaram, Chennai 23, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 SundariChandran on Apr 21, 2019
Flowersncakestoindiacom did not deliver product after payment and not answering calls and not replying to mails. In online chat the person asked me to do the payment immediately and I transferred amount and received the below SMS and email confirmation from them SMS message below Your Order#FNC-4193 on http://www.flowersncakestoindia.com for INR 2649.00 was successful.CCA Ref No:[protected]. also attached the screenshot from the received confirmation email. and after that no response in online chat or in emails. I am worried that like me how many of us got cheated.lease help me to refund my money back.

Updated by SundariChandran, Apr 21, 2019
HEAD OFFICE Contact Address: 272, Panch Maszid Road. Kolkata -700063.

Phone: +91 [protected], +91 [protected]

Email: inf[email protected]

Comments

Both the supplied Mobile nos ( [protected], [protected] ) are ringing but no one is picking

Flowersncakestoindia.com - flowers ncakestoindiacom did not deliver product after payment and not answering calls and not replying to mails

Ayanavaram, Chennai 23, Chennai