Flyrobe — undelivered item and no refund

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 manalisav on Dec 12, 2018
I had placed order on november 23, 2018 through flyrobe order no: fmr144155 zayah lehenga of rs.1799/- on rental basis with delivery date november 30, 2018 wherein my event was scheduled for december 1st and december 2nd.

Measurements were done on november 25, 2018 and assured delivery date was november 30, 2018. When i called up customer service on 30/11/18 in afternoon i was told it will be delivered by 8pm and not to worry. When same was not delivered again i approached flyrobe customer service and they assured me it will be received before my function next day before 10am. However, same was not delivered and i was fooled by customer service. Around 12pm on 01/12/2018 i was informed after many calls that it will not be delivered and suggested me to go and do shopping with various terms and conditions when my family wedding was supposed to start at 2pm.. Which i denied and asked for refund to which they confirmed it will be done in 4 days to which i agreed. However, same was not done till date and i have been following up continuously and same false promises are given. On december 8, i was confirmed via call as well as on email that refund will be given within 48hrs. But even after more than 78 hours, no refund is been processed n credited to my account.

Funniest part was they attempted delivery on december 5th even after so many complaints raised by me since november 30, 2018.

I hereby seek compensation of rs. 5000/- for spoiling my event and family function along with full refund of rs. 1799/-.

Updated by manalisav, Dec 12, 2018
I even have call recordings wherein they have confirmed about refund in 4 days.. then 48 hours and all other recordings of how they have been fooling me since November 30, 2018.

Flyrobe - undelivered item and no refund

Company:Flyrobe