[Resolved] Food Panda — Delivery delayed and Cold Food

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 VinayKumarJ
I had ordered food through foodpanda on 6 April 2017 on 9:10 pm and eta was provided 60 mins. At 10:10 pm I got an SMS from restaurant that the order has been accepted. Foodpanda jokers did not even update the status and the item delivered approx one and half hours ie. 10:35 PM. This is happening 2nd time in last 2 months. Such unreliable service - I would say expected from idiotic company like foodpanda.
And i was ordered of Chawla's tandoori Express.
This is so pathetic service.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Apr 07, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2017
Hi Vinay, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can immediately look into the matter and resolve this issue. Thanks. Team foodpanda!!

Comments

I ordered yesterday from wah g wah shalimar bagh using foodpanda i received my order after two hours it caused very incovenience to me. Kindly provide me some compensatory benefit for this. I ordered on 7:45 pm and received food on 9:45 pm
Hi, kindly blacklist and refund order given yesterday to katyani rasoi, Krishna nagar, Delhi 110092 of rs. 2910 approx. As they did not deliver food. We ordered food in evening thru food panda and made payment online but order didn't came for 2.5 hr. Order was in name of manish.

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Delivery delayed and Cold Food