[Resolved] Food Panda — Misbehave and abuse talking of foodpanda executive

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 bhishek.pandey
I (Abhishek Pandey, [protected]) am a regular customer of Food Panda Service.As regular I placed order in foodpanda, order code is n4bi-dk9c. Foodpanda executive Mr. Devendra Kumar ([protected])first confirmed that my order has been placed and being prepared. Afterwards he called me and said we are placing your order in other restaurant, when I asked him not to do so and asked what is the problem and why you in first place confirmed my order. He abused me and said 'nahe ho rha tera order, cancel kr le..' and cuts the call.

Is this the way Food Panda or any service company should treattheir regular basis customers ??

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2017
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2017
Hi Abhishek, We extremely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we received your complaint via email at ([protected]@foodpanda.in), on of our team member is working on your concern. Appropriate action will be taken if someone has committed this kind of mistake. Thanks!
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017
Hi Abhishek, Thank for giving us a chance to serve you. According to the telephone conversation with one our representative, we hope your complaint addressed. Being a customer centric organisation, customers comes first for us. Hence, we escalated this matter to the delivery team to take a corrective action against the delivery person who spoke to you. Thanks!
Food Panda Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2017
Hi Saurabh, We extremely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your order/account details via email at ([protected]@foodpanda.in) or via comment so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

Comments

I ordered chicken kandhari, which is a main course item from Ruchies restaurant through food panda, but they delivered some dry item which is not even chicken. Called back to restaurant, but no one received, even no response from food panda as well. The delivery was done at 11:45 pm, so got no other option other than to sleep hungry.

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Misbehave and abuse talking of foodpanda executive