Food Panda — money yet not credited for the cancelled order

Premashis Mittra on Feb 20, 2019
I ordered a pizza from dominos through foodpanda on 01/02/2019 around 7:30 pm in noida. The amount got deducted as i made an online payment but when it took more than an hour i contacted the restaurant and came to know the order was not received. (Dominos noida sector 142). Since then i was triying to reach foodpanda through chat and they ensured me the amount would be credited in my account within 7-10 working days. It has been more than 12 days and every time i caht with foodpanda executive they tell me 7-10 days. When they debit the amount they do it in the blink of an eye but when it is the time for crediting the amount they act like this. I think foodpanda is just playing with my feelings and my hard earned money as they are not taking up my issue seriously.
I want serious action to be taken against this fraud company as they are sitting on my payment.
Please help!!!
For better understanding i have screenshots and every detail.
Please help!!!

[Feb 20, 2019] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - money yet not credited for the cancelled order