Food Panda — not satisfied with the quality of food..

SibasishSg on Jul 12, 2018
Yesterday I ordered for a plate of Dum Gosht Biryani from Behrouz Biryani. The dish which I received, had a very small piece of mutton. No one will say this preparation is a Biryani, to me, it was combination of a small piece of mutton+gravy+rice. No taste of Biryani... quality and quantity were very poor, the only good thing was that I received the hot parcel on time..

My friends, whoever read this post, please never order this dish again. neither I will do..

I will try if I can take proper action against this vendor if I get help from the administration.. these cheaters should be punished very hard.

[Jul 12, 2018] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered navratan thali from nathu. Found insect in mix veg. Attached is pic of that dirty dish. I paid twice because their system encountered unexpected error and had to cancel my order then again i order second time and found insect. im yet to receive amount of first order. Please can you take some action based on my complaint.

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - not satisfied with the quality of food..