[Resolved] Food Panda — Wrong items were delivered

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 PradeepPGowda
We ordered food from moriz, attaching bill what we ordered and what came.
Money according to the bill is deducted but all non veg food is delivered.

This is second time this irresponsible behaviour has been shown. This is not at all acceptable, money and hunger has value but it is not respected at all.

Bill has been not taken properly, when we called and told them, they asked us to call customer care, that to it is switched off.

This behaviour is not accepted, some action should be taken else foodpanda known for it's high reputation is of no use and nobody will prefer to order again. One falooda was provided instead of 5, and the order placed in the history has been cancelled. Its the worst service and behaviour what is seen here. I would ask every of my friend and colleagues to delete the app and rate it badly. Refund the money soon.

Pradeep

Wrong items were delivered
Wrong items were delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2017

[May 11, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Food Panda Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
Hi Pradeep, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can immediately look into the matter and try to resolve at the earliest. Thanks. Team foodpanda!!

Comments

My payment is completed and first user code is expired .what the hell is this. Return my money back and make me as a new user

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - Wrong items were delivered