[Resolved] Ford — Ford Eco Sport Gurgaon Office - WAKE UP

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 prettycool2879
In the age and times where Customer is the King, FORD Gurgaon team sure treats their customers as least bit important. Background: Booked FORD ECOSPORT MARS RED PETROL Car on Dec 25th 2014. Expected delivery in Jan 2015, postponed due to delays from FORD and was told we will get the car by 1st week of Feb 2015, The team has only been talking including the manager in charge. What I really don't understand about this whole team is why on earth do they try to sell diesel car a completely diff model and color from what I as a customer actually want.. Do they think they have the power to change a customer's choice.. that smart?????? they don't have the basic manners of even communicating with customers properly. Just dragging on and on and not having one bit of responsibility towards their own commitments.. If the Owner of Ford in India has the least bit of customer service in mind, then he would have ensured to have a team across India to ensure customers' are heard and service is done in the right manner. U seriously need to change Man...if u want to survive in this market. For now, I want my desired car to be delivered to me in next 2 days. I have paid 3 lakhs. ASHISH PURI [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204