Ford India — car starting problem

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sudhir Nagwanshi on Jan 8, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have purchased ford ecosports ambient in nov 2016 from sai ford jabalpur with engine no: ge43535 and chasis no: majaxxmrkage43535 and since then i have drive it 17000 km.

I am facing the problem of engine starting. Today on 08/01/2019 i am facing this problem for the forth time. I have shown my car to ford galaxy bhopal on july 2018 when it happens for the first time, then they have changed the software and told me that it will work properly, again on dec 2018 i face the same problem then i have shown my car to sai ford bhopal the also told me that we have changed the software and after 5 days engine starting problem again happens then i have shown it to once again galaxy ford bhopal and the reprogram the key and software.

But today also i started my car in the morning from my home for going to office it started properly, i drive 14 km and stopped my car on bhopal bypass highway near iiser college bhopal bypass for some work. But after that it dose not start again.

Ford have sold me a defective car, and i want to file a case against ford india and sai ford jabalpur.

Ford can think about the situation, if i am driving the car with family in night and if it happens the who will be responsible on any misshapen

I think ford will provide me a new car,

Sudhir nagwanshi
Bhopal m. P.

[Jan 08, 2019] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204