[Resolved] Ford India — FORD service at elite ford bangalore

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 vasunitha
Hi Ford,

I have bought ECOSPORT from elite on Mar 22 2016.Recently, I started seeing a problem with my tail door/boot door.I could not open the door.When I checked with elite, one engineer said a latch problem and needs repalcement.After 2 days I gave the car for service on 13/02/2017 .the second free service, I have told about the boot door jam.They serviced the car and returned my car by doing all the other stuff the same day i.e 13/02/2017, they could not repair the rear door latch issue.They told me the latch will be available in 3 days to come from chennai. I am still waiting for the latch to come (today is 24/02/2017).Is there a way, I can go and buy this part in chennai or I can ask some of my realtives to deliver it to me.
Another question is, my car is still under standard wararnty, will the latch can be replaced under waranty.The latch issue is not due to the accident.

FORD you are spending a lot of money on ads, I some how convinced one of my coleague to buy the new figo, now after listening to this, he is not showing any interest.The car is good, but the service issue need to be resolved.

This is not the first time it happend, what ever you ask they say it has to come from chennai :-)
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2017
Sent an email to elite ford and cced to the ford complaints.the latch issue is resolved.i took 6 months time to write this.To actually not see this issue again.And they did a good job.the issue is gone.my service exp so far with ford is very good.the car is excellent.

[Feb 24, 2017] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vasunitha, Feb 24, 2017
I have received a call from FORD india on 16/02/2017.I have raised the same to them.then after 4 days I recieved a call from elite and they said they will look into this.Never got any call after that.
KA03mx7908
Updated by vasunitha, Feb 27, 2017
VIN MAJAXXMRKAGR54039
Updated by vasunitha, Feb 27, 2017
No response from yet from Ford/elite ford bangalore

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204