Ford India — making mistake in rc book for bank hypothecation.till not received revised rc book after almost 5 month

Ntini prajapati on Jan 12, 2019
Dear sir

We are buying ford figo aspire at sabarmati ford, ahmedabad, gujarat india
We are pay all payment and loan make from bob,
We are submitted hypotification latter to ford, but in insurance copy and rc book not mention hypothification,
We complain for that to ford, but since last 3 month all staff bottom to top make fool to us, till date not take any action.
I am very suffred with bank due to not hypothification in rc book, bank pressuries to us and also tell us for loan cancelation.
So i submitted rc book before 3 month for revised but till date no body from ford proper respond to us... Before 10 days rc book not submitted to revised by ford sabarmati.
I must think my hole life i never buy any ford product. Very bed experience.
And yas if ford employees buying car then after not repond, then general cusombers hou you treet it. Its shocking
I sufffred to much from ford sabarmati showroom.. I can not explain all for more detail plz call me
Nitin prajapati

[Jan 12, 2019] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204
    Ford India - making mistake in rc book for bank hypothecation.till not received revised rc book after almost 5 month