[Resolved] Ford India — tyre wear out issue

San_kan12 on Jan 8, 2018
I am using ford ecosport, vehicle no. Mh-46 ap-4379, facing a very serious problem with rear tyre of my vehicle. Both rear tyre only were worn out in a very after 20000 km. When i observed this problem, immediately informed contacted service team and checked my alignments which was found correct.
Same i checked with bhavna ford for alignment report during last service which was also correct. All reports are with ford service centre.
I asked for resolution of this problem since long time but still it's not resolved. I bring my vehicle 5 times to service center then they start investigation and inspection. After long exercise, they concluded that this is happened due to faulty parts link rear dead axle but their corporate service team not accepting this. As per their opinion, it is fault came due to impact. They judges through photograph whereas all service team has different opinion. They didn't find any spot of damage or bend on my dead axle.
Now they want to replace on my cost. My car is under 3 yrs. Extended warranty which is started from 11th nov. 2017 and all issues were raised in the month of april-2017
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2018
This issue is still not resolved. After long discussion, Ford is now accepted to change only mechanical parts however, they are not ready to change tyres also. In this case due to use of their faulty parts in my car, my both rear tyres are worn out. Both front tyres are still in very good condition. They are not ready to take ownership for entire problem. Partial resolution is not acceptable to me. Why I can bear tyre cost, when it is happened due to defective parts.
Company has to replace my tyre also and must ensure their quality.

From customer care, I received call from Mr. Bharath and Zakir

Their details are :

Bharath Kumar V / Mr Zakir

Ford India Private Ltd- Customer Relationship Centre

Landline: 044 - 6611 7210

Toll Free : 1800 419 2500 | 1800 425 2500

Email: custmail@ford.com

[Jan 08, 2018] Ford India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204