Form Filling — 1000 forms in 10 days

Dear madam/sir i got a phone call from form filling company they told me about the forms online work they told me u have to complete 1000 forms in 10 days we consider 90% accuracy after that we will give you a 20000 salary and also they told i considered completed your work before 10 days u will check your wrong doing forms then i agree with them then they send me one agreement to mail they took my aadhar photo through whats up in that agreement i considered fail ur job u have to 5500 penalty is they mentioned then i agree with them and i started my work i completed my work in 8 days then i called to them they told me u will check your forms and the forms are continued then i will do again after completion of my work i called them they phone is switch off than after i call the help line number they told.in ur forms work u got 92% but u didn't complete your final submission. but, actually i submitted my work, they told that so ur not eligible for payment u have to pay penalty of rs 5500. I explained every thing but they are messaging me your case is filed. So please solve my problem.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My complaint had resolved