[Resolved] Fortis Healthcare — misguiding about patient's I injuries.

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 vs.nitin on Nov 20, 2018
Respected sir,
My mother aged about 60 yrs was with my sister as attendent. On 12th of november 2018, while she was resting in lawn of fortis jaipur, a car run over her left her injured. We went to emergency ward of fortis and admitted her. Incharge doctor nitin gupta attended her done several x-rays and sonography and declared a hairline fracture in left hand wrist. As we logged a complaint against the car driver, police told us to re-examine in government hospital on 20th of november, where we got to know that her right leg knee and hip bone are also broken. Also doctor gupta didnot injected ats as she had open wounds. So i have 2 points:-
1. The irresponsible treatment given to my mother is not accepted. After 8 days we got to know she has 2 more fractures. Ats also not injected.
2. How a car can enter a lawn made for resting of attendents.
Hereby as a citizen on indian republic, i want justice from my government to punish such hospitals as they are playing with life of persons. Also i want full compensation for the treatment of my mother.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2018

[Nov 20, 2018] Fortis Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fortis Healthcare Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience that you may have experienced.
We have shared your issue with our concerned team.
A hospital representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Our response team remains available at [protected]@fortishealthcare.com

Warm Regards,
Team Fortis

Comments

Hi... i am withdrawing my complaint. I was a bit angry due to other reasons. Thanks for the help

Tower A, Unitech Business Park, Block - F, South City 1, Sector - 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Fortis Healthcare - misguiding about patient's I injuries.