Fr Services Pvt. Ltd. — fraud with me

Four month back fr services/anand awasthi give me a job offer in sc auto industry singapore. All recruitment related process completed thru anand awasthi, prashant singh (Hr manager) or anurag singh (Co-ordinater) fr services 121, f block, kailash enclave, harsh vihar, pitampura, delhi-1100034 or vikram thapr owner carrier solution pvt. Ltd. Delhi and charge of all process is 1.5 lakh rupees and now they all getting there mobile switch off and not reply my mail. After my previous complaint mr. Amit shrivastava (Legal department fr services) contact me and asked to me, your appointment is not possible in sc auto industries singapore (Don't give any satisfaction answer or written explanation) and forced to me to take my complaint back or say's to me this is not good for me in future and asked to me submitted 18% tds amount of 1.5 lahks to refund my rupees. Give me a new account no. Witch is[protected] punam das account witch is fr services legal account and ask to me this transition is not showing anywhere. And now amit srivastav's mobile also getting switch off till now.
Today when check my complaint status on wall, i was shocked because my complaint is not showing of complaint wall.
Mar 14, 2019