Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Franch Express Courier Website

Franch Express Courier Head Office Address

#199, Harriyan Street, C. Pallavaram
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints(343)

Please find the tracking information for your undeliverable service attached. And your team's side has not responded. This is ruining the reputation of your service.
I suffered a loss of Rs. 30, 000 as a result.
Take prompt action to address issue and find a solution.
Jan 12, 2023
10 days completed still they are not taking any response to delivery the materials
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am reciver...i have pod number ... company not take any action against late delivery...still now I don't get my parcel from franch express courier...

AWB : [protected] Re turned

Your delivery person Sadashiva KS behaviour was not polity with the customer. His behaviour and way of talking was harsh with the customer. Which is not good

AWB No. [protected]

Sent courier to Salem from Chennai. It reached Salem but was not delivered by the delivery man for the past 3 days.

Worst service. Request not to use this courier service. You cannot send the item in time.

Tracking my parcel from Delhi to Bangalore and its shows out for delivery but the delivery boy shows irresponsible behavior by not delivering on time and not picking the phone also right from two days...

Hi, This is Prasanna, actually iam the receiver, I about to receive parcel from franch express courier on[protected], ( my consignment number: [protected]) which send from a place Thanjavur to Chennai on[protected], but i didn't receive on[protected], due to their carelessness I couldn't receive the parcel on 17-08-22, On[protected], I was calling to the customer care to know about my parcel, they shared the mobile number ([protected]) of...

I've booked a courier to Chennai on 11 Aug'22 & till now ( almost a week) it is not delivered.
              Right from Bangalore, Kaggadasura- Franch express agent, B'lore hub to Chennai Delivery hub . I am chasing daily many times . Logged complaint with customer care, no use. They are very irresponsible. Waste of Money & effort

Such a bad service & experience,
              This is 2nd time facing this issue. In May, a courier which was booked on 17th was delivered on 27th after so many followups.

Note:
              Courier service is opted for speedy delivery. If we need to chase & even then no progress. it is a total waste.

Consignment Number :[protected]

Still courier not delivery yet which I was sent on 11th August 2022. That Madurai hub hold last 5 days.

Emergency purpose using to sent to native. Worst behavior.

No one take responsible.

Please resolve this issue.

This is subasri srithar from Medavkkam, chennai . I have been put a 72 kgs of parcel to Netherlands on jan 28 2022 through Medavkkam agency of Franch express ( Maya agency / ravineshawari agency). I was first contacted for ST Couries only. I have no idea how tat have changed to Franch express first . Later on receipt of receiving, I just wanted my parcel to reach safe I don’t bother much tat time by the words given by agency in medavakkam...
                  Last Monday (25.07.22) booked parcel from Erode (TN) to Bangalore. Last Tuesday (26.07.22) Morning it reached Bangalore hub. But still now I didn't get the parcel. We called for enquiring the parcel they are daily it will come today. 5 days over I didn't get that. They are responding properly. Like this you will respond to the customer and your will deliver the parcel. I never seen like this parcel service anywhere very worst parcel service. "French Express Querier".

Tracking no . [protected]

A-0512, brigade meadows basil, Kanakapura main Road, Udayapura Post,
                  Bangalore - 560082

As per them Pragathi Nagar, Kukatpalli, and Hyderabad is ODI location and they are saying no service. I have never seen this kind of bad service. I don't know How to resolve it. within the city, if they are not able to deliver the order then need to doubt on this service's performance itself.

Hi Team

The parcel with consignment number [protected] has been lying at Madivala, Bangalore since last 4 days and is not being delivered.
                      The branch office has stopped responding to calls, and other contacts are asking to connect to branch, a vicious circle. The parcel ahs some urgent stuffs.

I have sent parcel on 8th June 2022, from chennai Medavakkam to chennai Tambaram only. It's just 10 Kms distance only. I thought it will be delivered on 9th June. But they putting the regular status "OUT FOR DELIVERY". But no one has come for delivery. Even they haven't phoned also. Today 13th June 2022. Still my parcel in Out of Delivery.. That is eye drops Medicine. How long should I wait for delivery. Really worthless service!

Courier Tracking Number [protected]
                          booked on 3rd June 2022
                          sent to,
                          The Andhra Petro Chemicals, Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh
                          Promised that it will be delivered by next day
                          but even after 7 days, letter not delivered, tracking status since from 6th June 2022 that it is "out for delivery"

I have booked a book packet at the Franch Express Courier Branch at Gandhi Road Kancheepuram - 631501, on[protected]. It is not yet delivered to my friend at Hosur, even after four days.

The Tracking status says " out for delivery " at Hosur for the past three days.

I request you to arrange to deliver the same at least today....

Courier booked on 3rd June 2022
                            Tracking Number [protected]
                            sent to: The Andhra Petro chemicals, Tanuku, AP
                            Even after 5 days, courier was not delivered.
                            It seems delivery to the above address will be done weekly once as per Franch Express, Nasiyanur Road, Erode.
                            When booking, I was told that it will be delivered next day.

My tracking number is [protected].
                              While tracking my parcel I found that is in RTO status as party shifted but I have not received any call so far. Then how it has been in RTO? Kindly check and state the status asap.

It has been nearly two days, the courier has not been received. While tracking with AWB number, without calling to the customer, they have update the status as phone not attend by customer and not giving any response..