Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 11

On website parcel showing delivered but not receive by customer.
Please check and resolve this as soon as possible, parcel pic attached

Parcel tracking - [protected]

Chennai-600119
Ph:- [protected]

From address
Sahastra boutique
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ref awb no : [protected]
    Received date: 20/02/2020

In the above ref parcel one of the items was found missing. Package seems to have been opened earlier. Sender sent two jewelry set but i have received only one set balance one is open the box and taken some body.

Please help to search and get it to me.

My parcel is already open and close it again.
    Pls do the needful.
    Feb 20, 2020
    Updated by mangai1979
    Item was missing

We the safe solutions coimbatore kavundampalayam office. Our customer booked one parcel from perundurai to safe solutions kavundampalayam office. The parcel received at kavundampalayam courier office on 15/02/2020 but your delivery boys not ready to delivered the item. One person called me by telephone and he has told "there is no delivery person available so you come and collect the item" like that he has told. My md is went to the courier office and he was collected the parcel. So please take the immediate action to concern delivery office and delivery boys.

I ordered one saree and the vendor uses franch express courier service to send it to me they gave tracking number also while checking tracking number it was not updated on feb 3 2020 it was reached coimbatore courier service office and then it was not updated and i did not get my parcel still now it was too delay and the contact number they given in tracking as not valid so pls check and proceed soon as possible it was so terrible and the tracking number was [protected]

I ordereda a consignment in a online store they sent me the parcel by franch express courier on 4th feb 2020 that reached dindigul on 5th they don't delivered the consignment and they ask me to come and collect that.. But i can't go there i had some work next day also they ask to come.. But courier means door delivery service and they said that irresponsible way... Im very very disappointed and feel bad... Stressesd by this.. So please take action on them... This is the tracking message from the online shop... Veena organic products your parcel dispatched on today and consignment tracking no. [protected]
          Tracking consignment link www.franchexpress.com
          Feb 06, 2020
          Updated by Vinvin14
          My consignment is from coimbatore to dindigul

I have send a important medicine to a elderly person from thoothukudi to ponnur andra, before I asked them weather they have a service network, they confirmed and accepted the parcel.after one week I asked the person who booked my parcel, he told it was delivered and given one number for verification, whenever I am calling they given different numbers to ask, final result is the parcel not received either side. they are not responding properly there is no seriousness,

CONSIGNMENT NO [protected]
            Dear French courier,
            I was ordered online product it was booked courier on 10-1-20, tracking status its showing it was delivered but still now I am not receiving it I called them I am not getting proper response from the delivery person, person contact number[protected] please do the needful

My courier has been delivered to wrong address by the franch Express courier staffs. They didnt delivered to my given address. I asked the manager but no response from him. How can they do like that . The medicine was now wasted . Who is going to reembers me the medicines value.So kindly return my courier or do some favour from your side . To avoid further action against your service. Thank you

The courier no.[protected] sent by me on 29/11 was not delivered to mrs krithika, bangalore till date

Please deliver it to her immediately

The samething is occurring whenever courier is sent to other states

Already more than 3 days delayed. I am facing serious probl6 because of not deliver6to right address

I want immediate result in this regard

The courier delivery person has carelessly kept the cover at the entrance of the house as the door was locked. The courier has been sent from coimbatore to chennai
                  Its shows as deliverred at 6.30 pm on 31st oct but its not the fact
                  Also he has made note that it has been received by the concerned person by signing.
                  Tracking number - [protected].
                  Its highly worse that the person is so careless

Dear Team,
                    2 month back we have sent parts at Pune and Gujarat but that parts has been retune due to our plant team getting not accepted in your courier person . So this parts again returned . Till now parts not received our end .pls check and give my parts .
                    My company name- Sri Lakshmi Tata motor
                    Thoraipakkam Chennai-97
                    Docket no- [protected] and [protected].
                    Vinodh
                    Product is not delivered to the person. But in tracking status shows product got delivered TRACKING NUMBER: [protected]
                    Contact person: Devi
                    Phone number: +[protected]
                    Item booked frm chennai & not dispatched to my customer in bangalore bt status showing delivered @ TN..
                    Irresponsible staff and don't care attitude.

I would like to register a complaint against franch express courier service.
                      I sent my courier on 26/09/2019 from chennai to kolkata. And was assured to get delivered within 2-3days of time.
                      But the courier is yet to be delivered to the delivery address.
                      And now when we are calling to the customer care, it's horrible people who are attending the calls and they are just not listening to our complaints and disconnecting the call every time.
                      We even registered a complaint for the same.
                      Please find the details of my courier:
                      Awb - [protected]
                      Complaint id-tnmaa10042
                      This is the worst experience i m having with any courier service till date.

I m not sure either this complaint ll anyway help in this case.

But still hoping for the best.

A roy
                      Courier on 2 December I have not found it yet I need an argent
                      Muje bhut jrurt hai courier me itna time nhi lgta hai koi problem hai to mujse contact kro ७५६८०४८८४४

I had send a courier from chennai to bangalore. It said delivered 2 days later but when i contacted the agent he said it was wrongly entered as delivered. Next day he messaged me saying it was delivered but the recipient still hadn't received it. It's been more than 2 weeks and they still don't know where my shipment is. This was very a very important shipment and there is no response or understanding from the team in chennai.

Hi, i would i like to raise my complain for my courier no. [protected]. Which was initiated
                          On 21st september 2019 in chennai, but still i didn't get my courier.
                          When i tired to track it, i got the contact number of the delivery person mr. Rasheed and i also observed that he had tried to call me yesterday but due to my work busy, i was not able to attend the call.
                          Today that is on 27th september i tried to reach him. He answered my concerns very rudely and also said that there is no service to deliver the courier to the address which have mentioned in courier and asked me collect the courier from the office. For this behavior i said i will raise complain then he threatened that he has local political influence.
                          If there is no service for the location then why is the courier being accepted and by the way the courier office which rasheed mention is just 15 minutes from my location and my really worried that franchexpress cannot deliver courier to a place which is just 15 minutes away from the office location.
                          Courier number [protected] Booked at Madurai on october 10 2019 TO Paramakudi Just 1 and half hour travel, Still we did not Recieve such courier.Totally worst delivery.

Tracking number is [protected]
                            Parcel send from chennai to vellore, virinchipuram
                            Till now parcel not received
                            I called vellore service center they are telling that service not available in ur area before sending parcel mention correct address from ther itself they can inform that service not available in that area y cheating people like this
                            In vellore they r telling come and collect parcel from the office
                            Then y we r paying courier charges
                            Regarding this french courier name will spoil
                            Take action for the parcel
                            Customer address=
                            D.Srinivasalu.No.5 main cross street.Jothi nagar.Thiruvottiyur.chennai 600019.(near ajax bus terminus).

Subject: fedex threatening to destroy shippment and held the same since last 10days. Awbno.[protected]

This is in ref to above subject. I called for a shippment from china where i paid all the charges asked by the service provider in china upfront for fedex express. However when shipment reached to india. Fedex is asking rs. 626.00 as clearing charges for shipment over and above what has been paid to them. When asked for clarification they are not ready to clarify and threatening to destroy the shipment shipment awb no.[protected].

Kindly help

Booking No.[protected], from Coimbatore to Hyderabad. The consignment is lying in your Hyderabad hub since 10AM,[protected]. Its now more than 24hrs, waiting for delivery. This is medical reports for s patient and very crical in view of hospitalisation.
                              Pls arrange delivery immediately.
                              B. L.Pujara 's reply, Aug 27, 2019
                              Messages
                              Notifications
                              Sign out
                              © 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
                              If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

HospitalsFranch Express Courier non delivery
                              Franch Express Courier — non delivery

Chandanagar, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
                              B. L.Pujara on Aug 27, 2019
                              Mark as Resolved

Booking No.22069695572, from Coimbatore to Hyderabad. The consignment is lying in your Hyderabad hub since 10AM, 26-08-2019. Its now more than 24hrs, waiting for delivery. This is medical reports for s patient and very crical in view of hospitalisation.
                              Pls arrange delivery immediately.

Update Complaint
                              Post your update to complaint here.
                              Add Image
                              Complaint comments Add a Comment
                              Share0
                              Tweet0
                              Related Complaints
                              [Resolved] Franch Express Courier - my consignment not delivered - doc no :22026319361 [3]
                              Franch Express Courier Service - Courier not delivered in time [29]

Complaints125
                              Pending0
                              Resolved1
                              website www.franchexpress.com
                              location #199, Harriyan Street, C. Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600043

Consumer Complaints | Submit Complaint | Sitemap | Latest Complaints | Updated Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

© 2019 Consumer Complaints Forum
                              If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us

x

I was booked a courier on 23/08/2019. Courier BOD No.[protected]. Courier to The Manager, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Poonjeri Branch, Mamallapuram, To day 28/08/2019 still the courier not delivered. i made many complaints to the Customer Care. Still they are not give proper answer. very poor attitude of staffs with the phone NO.[protected]

this is my first & last time courier deal with Franch Express. within 50 km surrounding it will take 6 days. kindly shut down your unit

very very poor. i advice to all don't do any business with Franch express courier. My complaint number is MAA 08730

VERY VERY bad experience.

I have booked my (Importent documents) courier ([protected]) from chennai to pune modelcolony shivaji nagar on 07.08.2019. While tracking the same its not showing the details still 16.08.2019. Then 20.08.2019 they have updated party shifted and status is undelivered. My company medsynaptic pvt ltd is running last 10 years running in the same address which is mentioned in the courier cover. I have booked another parcel from dtdc on 12.08.2019 that one got delivered with in 3 days. Because of this issue still im not getting my salary.
                                  Kindly tack necessary action on foot war manner.
                                  Viswalingam. B
                                  Medsynaptic pvt ltd
                                  I have ordered from spex from vasan eye care hospital. They have couierd through franch express.still I didnt receive my spex..Your delivery boy has delivered some where else..need to delivery in East tambaram.

Hello

I sent one parcel containing mobile, awb no-[protected] dt 03.08.2019
                                    But as of now that parcel not received in hyderabad, i have register complain no - tnmaa08093, not yet response, i did not see this type courier service in my life, if proper action not taken, i will put one consumer case in court of law.

Lot of time i called customer care, but not pick up any call, if they picked up, they are...
                                    Ewb no :[protected]

The above consignment has reached you two days back and till today it's nt been delivered

When i spoke to yur customer care they informed that it has not reached in branch
                                    I then spoke to the number [[protected]]. And he replayed not worthful ans.

Keeping people like this is really spoiling yur reputation...

Kindly look in to it and revert at the earliest...

When i spoke to yur customer care they informed that it has reached iyyapakkam branch
                                    I then spoke to the number [protected]. And he replayed that the address is far off and cannot be delivered.

If this is yur answer y do u take the parcel.
                                    Keeping people like this is really spoiling yur reputation...

Kindly look in to it and revert at the earliest

Regds
                                    Binu
                                    Consignment no [protected] not received yet.we booked from Salem Tamilnadu.[protected].
                                    Seriously unhappy with there services.

My parcel got delivered in marathalli hub on 10th Aug but still now my parcel not delivered to me 14th Aug.

Seriously I have raised a concern but still no one responding properly.

It's a medicine parcel...such a careless person...my father he is trouble..

Bala Baskaran's reply, Aug 14, 2019
                                    My AWB no is
                                    Horrible service

I don't understand why parcel is in chegulpattu branch for 3 days.

Attached the tracking status. Till now iuve not received the courier