Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 12

I booked my courier from Erode to Chennai ([protected]), it took five days to deliver, they hold the courier for more than 3 days in Chennai, after a long struggle it was delivered, very poor and bad treatment of customers, no one will answer if we call to the number which is given in tracking page, and if you call to[protected] this number two ladies will pick the phone and shout at the customer and they will put the receiver down without any response, I kindly request all of you not use French express, if you use it unnessary tension and you may even get heart attack if the document is important, very very very worst service and behavior of staffs.
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[protected] this is the reference number product will be courier 27th jun 2019 till product not delivered

When i check my tracking it shows that the product is delivered but we did not receive the dress and courier boy is saying we have received any loads

Door delivery not available,
Their client is saying if you want come and pick up our office. Then I went 5 km later taken. Useless courier future I will not use your services
[protected]@gmail.com any queries contact

I received my courier today 5/6/19 but see what nonsense had happened since these franch express ppl had already updated that my courier had deliverd on 29 may19. I am not able to register my complain to the dealer whom i purchased saree 4nos and what i receive was 3nos. They are questioning me the courier was deliverd on 29th why am i registing my complain now claiming for once saree. Will you ppl pay the cost for the one saree which is 1300. How lethargic and irresponsible...
    See the burden you give for your customers.. There is no board in front of franch express.. Noboday can say its an courier office it is closed all the times they keep the couriers inside the room loacked and we customers like mad have to call them 100s and wait like mad. Are we fools being paid you do this nonsense to us..
    [protected] shipping number is this. The product is return due to no service but still reach at orgine
    I am tuticorin. I have received courier from franch express courier on.30.07.19. Courier boy name jesu doss.-[protected] he talk to irrespective word, worst talking way, unnecessary words and word is voilence. He is very irritate to me. Worst service

Dear sir / madam,

The executive in ooty said that he will deliver the courier by tomorrow to school. My question is if. If they have deliver the product how come while tracking my consignment it will show as delivered on 29 may, 2019.
      How could i trust your service in future if the situation is like this.
      Please get back to me immediately and do deliver my courier with out any delay further. My consignment number is [protected] and the person whom i spoke to is i guess his name is mr dinesh his number is [protected] i am not verymuch sure about his name.
      This is the worst courier i have ever experienced in my life. And why dont the customer care even reply for my previous complaint still now i wonder. Are you ppl doing fraudulent.
      Is this the way you treat your customers. What should i do further i the executive doesnot keep his promise by delivering it by tomorrow.
      Kindly get me an answer.
      Jun 04, 2019
      Updated by PHENOMENAL TUNES
      my complaint is not resolved i havent go any acknowledgement still. how do you ppl mark it as resolved. what nonsense is happening with your service

On 29/05/19 i had sent a courier containing tablets to kakkanad, kochi vide consignment no. [protected], on 01/06/19 till 6pm the medicine was not delivered, i had contacted the pallavaram office they gave kerala number and asked me to contact, i had contacted [protected] they gave another number of kakkanad [protected] and asked me to call. Each and every staff shifting their responsibility by giving phone number and made me to call, i was forced to call the delivery person and initially told he haven't receive any courier for my consignment and after several follow up to chennai, ernakulam and then kakkanad, they said the parcel is damaged and they are going to return because of oil spillage in the cover, i told them that i had sent tablets not any oil, maybe oil spillage might be from mishandling. I told them you have to deliver by 31 st. May 2019, since, the medicine is urgent please deliver it by 1/6/2019., the kakkanad delivery boy was rude and spoke to me saying if possible only i can deliver, you go and complain anywhere i am not afraid. The main problem is your staff is not taking responsibility by followup and providing the status of complaints to the customers, inturn they ask customers to call delivery boy and getting bad experience from them. I suggest to train your staff to attend the complaint and inform back the status immediately to the customers which will prove the genuineness of your organization. Thanks

I have sent a medicines from chennai to periyakulam on 27th. They told the receiver wil receive it surely on nxt day itself... But stil nw receiver is
          Expecting the medicines to be recd... If i cal to the numbers they have given none of them is telling the responsible answer... Even i went to the courier centre directly they said the customer care centre also got closed and wil inform the status after that... But stil nw i dint get at least a phone cal... Very worst service

My consignment number :[protected]
            I not received my stuff... On 27th may the courier was dispatched from madurai to tirupattur 635601... But i not recived my stuff make as soon as possible to get my stuff today to tomorrow otherwise i will take action legally on the company by veeramanikandan. K
            Contact number : +[protected]
            2nd number :+[protected]...

I ordered a saree and sent to my customer. The product is undelivered. I checked the status also. There is no udate in the status. I tried all the numbers regarding tht courier. Tht person is not at all attending the calls. Consignment number [protected]. There is no response from the courier office.
            St courier wallajabad [protected]. He is the responsible for tht area parcels.

I sent an envelop courier through franch express (Chennai) on 12 april, today is 24th may still it is not delivered.
              I took a follow up like anything, they are not responding properly, infact they said it is already delivered (This statement was from higher official from franch express).
              Initially after 10 days i tracked through consignment no, it showed it reached to pune (Maharashtra), they misrouted it and they gave me pune official number, that guy informed me he got this consignment mistakenly and he forwarded it to indore hub on 25th april after that no updation on their tracking system, somehow i managed to get indore official numbers, they said they have forwarded to bhopal one month before.
              Again i called bhopal officials, into their record it is showing they received this courier but it is not delivered. I enquired where is my consignment, they are not in a position to provide justified explaination. They are saying we received this dock here but its been a month now we are unable to find your dock, its misplaced.
              After a month barely it reached to bhopal and blue sky services[tie up with franch express] they misplaced my dock.

Very pathetic service and i am totally harrassed.

Consignment no: [protected]
              Delivery address: jeewan motors pvt ltd
              Near sbi lho arera hills, hoshangabad road
              Bhopal, [mp]
              462004
              Hi this is vasanthi my parcel not received this is tracking I'd [protected] may 13 my is gundy hub service check my tracking I'd were it my Parcel still iam not received iam totally fedup ur service please check and send my parcel to my address my contact no [protected]

I'm put a parcel from chennai to kadayanallur, last 3 times they are not delivery into my address. Every time my self only went the office and took my parcel. I asked to them why you pepole are not deliver the paracel in mentioned address they said we won't send big parcel into the deliver address. Tou should take the parcel from your own arrangement otherwise put into cargo services like that they said....
                Yesterday i was enquired from your kovai office asking me howmuch distance i am staying away from karur as they wanted to deliver a letter. As my home is 20 km away from karur and as i am going daily to karur i told them, "for deliver a letter they need not to come this much distance", i will go to karur office in person and receive the letter. They too gladly nod for the same.

Today around 11.40 am i went to karur sengunthapuram...

Spell bee international from chennai has sent a packet with books for exam on 28th feb and delviered to nagarbhavi bangalore - by dinesh on 4th march but still not recieved

Awb no - [protected]

Since morning i am in touch with dinesh - [protected]

But he is extremely arrogant and unhelpful and directly saying that i can complaint to head office as he is not resposible,

This book is for attending exam fo rmy kids and i need it asap

My mobile number — [protected]
                Bharati naik

Franch courier pod # [protected] and [protected].

The ernakulam office of this courier is continuously making sure that my parcel containing a medical device for an hospital use sent from chennai on 19/3/2019 is not getting delivered. I have been waiting since 21/3/19 for this parcel, and continuously following up via phone calls.
                  Every time the office in charge either gives some drivers number or as if i am at fault...

From feb 19 to march 19 some of my suppliers started making supply thru franch express courier. The courier people didn't deliver me the parcel and also didn't even inform me on phone too. After i got awb no. From my supplier and i went to src and inquired, but again simply they said nothing came on the name i said. Then i showed the awb status on my mobile, after that he ringed to hub and confirmed that parcel was left in the hub itself.

Later the same thing happened again on same week. I got 12 parcels from 15th feb 2019 to 08th march 2019. Until this day not even single parcel was delivered. No response from customer care also.
                  I yet to receive my courier because the send mistake to my mobile number[protected] instead of they wrote my office landline[protected] number to mobile number. so i can't receive my parcel yet too. kindly track and as soon as delivery my parcel. my shipping tracking no: [protected].
                  I didn't get my product

Whenever we demand invoice for payment either sivakasi or madurai franch express people are simply saying that invoice will be delivered within a day or two. But they are not to do so. You may verify and found this correct if you check our account. We request you to please instruct the concerned people to generate and deliver the invoice within the stipulated time enabling to avail the gst amount.

Thought we are eager to settle the amount they are not willing to avail the payment for the invoice.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
                    Sivakasi, anil fireworks factory staff: k. Venkatesh
                    Mar 07, 2019
                    Updated by anil fireworks
                    more than one and half month have been passed we are not yet received invoice for the month of January 2019. Your quick action will be highly expected in this regard.

Hello sir/madam,
                      Tracking no [protected] franch express.
                      Booked on 26th feb 2019 in tambaram. Consignment could not be tracked. Not showing status online. We approached manager dillibabu, he is saying consignment lost and could not trace. Not picking our call to answer. Highly irresponsible behaviour. Can you pl look into it? It is really urgent.

To mr rajesh,
                        Franch express docket details: [protected] dt 30/07/2018

As per courier docket, material was dispatched to customer, but, the customer has not received the material.
                        When i ask for customer signature, you denied and told material was not dispatched. And no proof

We are following through dolphin enterprises for loss of materials, and i personally visited your office,
                        I gave letter head complaint, along with franchise courier copy, copy of invoice, along with e-way bill.

Last month also i gave again letter head complaint with all relevant documents, (Letter head request, franch express docket copy, invoice, e way bill)

No action has been taken till date even after several requests.

Request you to reply on or before 28/01/2019.

Please respond.

Herewith complaining that, 19/01/2019 one courier is send from chennai order id : [protected] to thatchampattu indian bank, but till now item yet not delivered, i asked to tiruvannamalai office, they told to me that item misplaced by their side, and one phone no is given by them that belonging to manalurpettai office. Then i contacted their office, said the details to them,, "after 1/2 hour we will say the details. So you call later" said by them. Then i called not responding. So please help me.

French express told me that a courier would be sent from chennai to hyderabad in one and half day. They failed to do this. I have sent it on 23rd jan 2019 and still it hasn't reached. After a lot of follow ups and delivery guy calls up and says he can't come and he doesn't have a smart phone to even send the location. And the customer care people do not treat the customer well, rather hang up even before listening fully...

Franch Express Courier — my consignment not delivered - doc no :22026319361

I have sent my consignment on 25 jan 19 from chennai to vallioor,

This consignment not yet reached almost 4 working days, normally by professional courier it used to reach the next day.

Customer care no[protected] is not valid no ring is going to track the consignment,
                            Tirunelveli no :[protected] ringing but no one picks up.

How shall i track whom to contact, br...

Could u pls keep attention to my issue. I sent one consignment from banglore to Mumbai on 3rd Jan 2019 with tracking no ([protected]) but it's not been delivered at destination. Even I tried to reach customer care no [protected] & [protected] it's shows wrong no. I had sent my original documents & had a faith on franch courier. But never expected that the worst ever service I will get from them . Very poor service.

I would suguest to all not to prefer this courier. Very worst service I have seen in my life.

Hope my problem will get sorted out soon . Pls do reach me on [protected].

Unsatisfied customer.