Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 4

I received a courier today and as I am out of station, I told to give it to my neighbour flat who is in same floor and the distance is just 4 ft from my flats . unfortunately they too have gone out and told to give in another home in the same apartment with 4ft distance.Senthil Gowrivakkam is very harsh towards me when I inform this to him.Their job is to give courier and on some situations, they have to adjust and deliver it.we are very kind in our words but senthil is very harsh.. Appreciate your response..and Delivery boy has to give proper response and it's their duty...

If they would follow up and deliver on my return after a week, I am very happy to wait..But courier service cannot do it, so educate your delivery person.
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received my parcel yet, its been 2 days (kovilpatti to Coimbatore)

Tracking number: [protected]

Tracking Number: [protected]
      Dear Sir/ Madam,
      I like to bring to your notice that the shipment sent from Chennai to Kalakkad (Nanguneri district) i kept hold by one of your Agent Venkadesh (contact: [protected], [protected]) for more than 4 days. when contacted, he was very rude, arrogant and using unparliamentary words. He is asking to come and collect, then what is the meaning of Door delivery? what sort of service you are providing? if you are not taking action against such irresponsible and useless fellow, I will take it up in all Social media's about your company to make awareness among public, not to use your Courier. Hope you will do the needful to make the delivery ASAP.
      Karthikeyan

I had sent one courier to Cochin Kerala from chennai on 5th of July and I got a call from receiver that courier refused to deliver the courier to home and asked them to collect from office and unfortunately female couldn't reach office so courier person name sinto he called me and told me he will return the chennai unless if it is not collected on same day and he was rude. So I asked him to return but today 26th July till it was not returned to my end. Chennai courier person have no knowledge of it and no body giving Amy respond to my call so I want to launch police complaint against this courier stolen
        Product not yet delivered and provided contact number of delivery person is switched off. Customer care numbers are also switch off or not recieved.

I purchased some injection in makers pharma chennai, makers pharma send to french courier, that injunction is cooling type injection, but they deliveryed 2day later. its very worst and poor service.

Respected Sirs,

Greetings to you.

Vide POD number [protected] of Franch Express Couriers dated 14/07/2021, a Consignment of food items was booked to self at Chennai from Eluru which arrived in Chennai on 16/07/2021 as per the Courier Company website and the lady manning the helpdesk at customer care on[protected]. As the consignment was food items and perishable I requested the lady to kindly get it delivered...

Courier not delivered yet its shows out for delivery yesterday itself 16.7.21. And concern delivery person is not answering the calls pls provide mogappair west franch express adress and I will collect it from directly.
            and the delivery person name is palani please advise him to make courier delivery fast

Courier is not received yet which I sent on July 12 and today is July 15. For two days I was trying to reach the delivery executive but no response.. finally he came on line the response from him is. " I'm busy i[censored] call only I can deliver the courier " . Next mini I called to cc to rise a compliment there was also no proper response and guiding but she said she will raise the issue ...

for the emergency purpose we should not go with Franch express courier they have only express in their company name.. Profession courier is far better than Franch express.

Worst experience faced with Franch express courier service. I have given an courier on 7 Jul 2021 to Tirupati with consignment no. [protected] and they charged me Rs. 70/-. They promised me that it will reach to destination on 8 Jul 2021 itself. However till today (13 Jul 2021) no update received. When I checked voluntarily with them they are telling that "they don't have service to the given destination and the courier cant be delivered".

Not sure why they are unable to identify it before they charge me 70/- and accept to deliver it on given destination. I would have at least looked for some other option

Thanks & Regards,
                K. Saravanan

We have sent a courier from Chennai to Peravurani . But that was not delivered on time even the destination is very near to that courier collection place. When we make a call the person is not at all responding properly and speaking with out any interest . Seems like very poor service compare with Professional Courier.

Respected sir,
                    i have sent one courier of tracking number-[protected]. from chennai to coimbatore.
                    It is not received till now and showing only out for delivery.
                    request please deliver it as soon as possible.

Full address details are as below.
                    Mythily RamaKrishnanrem

[protected] tracking number

Tracking number

Customer contact number
                        [protected]...

Courier is not delivered yet didn't call us.. No [protected] they r not reasonable please tell them to delivery correctly from karur

Shipment not delivered booked on 16 June

Number is

Please do needful

We have done a courier vide your consignment no. [protected] dt. 7.6.2021 sent to:

Redington (India) Limited (C1)
                            A3 BT Industrial Park, Sathyavedu Road,
                            Sirupuzhalpet Post, Gummidipoondi Taluk, Thiruvallur District (Tamil Nadu)
                            Pincode: 601201

Contact: Dhanapal
                            Number: [protected]

Today is 17.6.2021 and till the time of writing this letter, the consignment has not reached the destination. The tracking shows the consignment is in transit.

Please tell us the status of the shipment.

If we don't receive the parcel either to the consignee or returned back by us, we will lodge a police complaint against your company.

A word of reply on your action is highly appreciated.

Mrs. R. Vasumathi
                            Mylapore

I booked an envelope (from Bangalore) to Malleswaram, Bangalore on 10.6.3021.
                              No[protected]. I spoke to Chennai office on 12th and Rajajinagar, Bangalore offic (Mr Ramraj). Still envelope not delivered to addressee. Local delivery not done for 6 dsys and no response.

Poor service and worst response in your gochettipalayam branch, Erode district, Tamilnadu, India

I have couriered from Salem, Tamilnadu dated 22/04/2021 to Bangalore. As the company gate was closed, they have to returned back me immediately, but there was also a huge delay, and the return date from bangalore is 8/5/2021. It has reached salem on 9/5/2021 and they are telling the reason the authority of return dispatch materials is on leave and he has gone to his home town. In that courier i have important company documents.
                                  My...

Dear sir. Iam Lakshmanan from Sivagangai, to day one pack reached in your Sivagangai courier office by name of my daughter’s name Meenakshi.But in your office they are told not delivery to home and you will come to office and collect it, otherwise it will send return. What is this at the time of Covid season. I am aged person and also sick. Improve the service in your Sivagangai branch.