Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 8

We have sent a courier on 13/10/2020 for chennai. Courier reference no [protected] from Kovilpatti. Till today it has not yet been delivered to concerned address. I am not able to get any satisfactory answer from your office. Please get it delivered and advise us after delivery.

Branch manager
SBI Lingampatti
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam

S.MANIRAJA
    SRI KRISHNA DEPARTMENTAL STORES
    DEVANURPUDUR UDUMALPET 642207
    PH.[protected]

Track number:[protected], it has been 6. - 7 days that the parcel sent from Vjd to Tirupathi, we have paid for the parcel and we the parcel is urgent that we needs to send to UK, these deliver service in Tirupathi is worst there were holding parcel and demanding the money from the customer to dispatch, this is really such a cheap thing; worst service that I ever came across with any courier service, why and how is this kind of...

My Consignment number [protected]. The parcel shows out for delivery from 9th Oct '20 onwards but still not delivered. If we call to respective courier office, they are telling parcel not yet forwarded from Vijayawada hub. If I call to the viji hub, they told we r holding the parcel. Without any reason, they are holding the parcel for more than a week
      Worst courier service I have seen. Bcz of them my business got affected & I lost my valuable client

The way of talking to customer is not good. Making much more iritatation customer service really poor comparing to other courier company...

Cheating by not delivery courier the in charge is not giving proper pod too

I'm very disappointed. The courier which I sent had a frame in it. I again and again insisted that person to mention it as fragile item handle with care, she said "we will use a sticker". The parcel was delivered and everything inside it was broken. There is no sticker on the parcel.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint about AWB No. [protected] and the complaint ID is TNMAA18982

Dear sir/madam.

I am M.Rekha, residing at 12/144, muthumariamman Kovil street, Sundracholapuram, Tiruverkadu. Mobile: [protected]

I would like to lodge a complaint about holding the shipment (AWB no. [protected]) booked on 26.9.2020 from Madurai and to be delivered in Chennai at Tiruverkadu through Franch Express Courier service (Franch Express Courier Pvt Ltd). The shipment reached chennai on very next day...
              OMG I have never seen such a damn worst courier service ever since Very popular to non popular courier have reached correctly on date but this courier service is the worst Need to be delivered to Madhavaram and I called the courier boy Name ANANDHAN who is very very bad at customer handling he said that he will not deliver as he can't find the address how dare he is talking so rudely to a customer I give this address to all of my purposes...

My parcel way bill no.[protected], dt 26/9/20 sent from shree amba select, surat to anantharajan r 16/ 2 a 4th street anbalagan nagar perambur chennai 11 not yet received. Follow up in tracking no use. Consume call no response. Pls look into it and deliver early. Tkns!

French express courier thirupathi branch manager Speaking disrespectfully to the customer.he worst manager

Worst courier service i have ever seen, this franchexpress courier is the damn worst service i have ever seen. One of friend send this box from chennai on 11thsep 2020, they promised to be delivered on 14th but i didn't happen, i have waited til 15th 10 o clock and called them for enquiry 3times but no proper response (Worst customer service). Later by in the evening my parcel was delivered to me, after seeing that box got damaged i was in big shock wen i enquired about this that guy responded me to contact chennai office.. Overall very much depressed and worst parcel service
                  Sep 15, 2020
                  Updated by thirumal1986
                  Consignment number: [protected]

Tracking id:[protected]

For past 3 days i am contacting courier delivery person but he is not willing to deliver our product and talking rudely. product sent for courier branch before 10days.

Please give me updates or deliver it soon.

Courier boy name: selva
                    Courier boy contact number:[protected]

Devakottai

district sivagangai

delivery man not response to customer

worst service in devakottai

No - [protected] my courier to below address is still not received by customer

Jyothi
                        #59 (228/b), 10th main road, 55th cross, (Behind ramamandira) rajaji nagar, banglore - 560010
                        Mob - [protected]

Please update the status to sangeetha - [protected]

Hi.. Good afternoon.. Consignment no [protected] shipped on 30aug still not delivered to destination.. Any idea will it be delivered this year.. Wrong status update being done as party not available

I am Dr C Madhavaraj. I am an eye surgeon in Gugai area of Salem. The parcels sent to me from my business associates are not handed over in time to me. I have to go the nearby Franch express courier office to get a response. But that is a nightmare. The staff there don't respond at all. They give utmost disregard to queries. This happens in each and every time. I am exasperated. It is very difficult to get the courier delivered by Franch...

Dear sir /madam.
                            I'm mageshwari from tamilnadu. We sent two parcel to theni district kamayagoundan patty — 625521. Parcels still not received. If we track that shows still transit. I called to cumbum branch. That person not respond my request.
                            We have tracking no.

Tracking nos

[protected].

I called to that person cumbum courier person not respond.

Pl clear else advise to me how can i get my missed parcels

My number [protected]

Again complaining about non delivery of medicine parcel by your useless francies in mayiladuthurai. Even repeated calling also not delivering parcel. Way bill no.. [protected].
                              Kumbakonam to mayiladuthurai - 609001. If not delivering today i am going to handle with police.& taken to consumer court. Your service is very poor and no use to public....
                              ... R. Govindarajan-. [protected].
                              Aug 28, 2020
                              Updated by Rgrajan Rajan
                              Medicine parcel booked on 24-08-20 with way bill no. [protected]...from Kumbakonam to Mayiladuthurai. But the parcel was not delivered upto now..12.00 noon today..28-08-20.
                              When contacting local agency they told some reason which is not acceptable.
                              To maintain your reputation in your business, be informed of your franchise in Mayiladuthurai for making delivery of parcel promptly... It takes 4 or 5 days to deliver the small parcel for your Franchise. . Give us your reply.
                              R. Govindarajan -. [protected].