[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — about my placement

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 Sweetie Pea on Dec 2, 2018
I am a student of frankfinn chandigarh center nd i have completed my 1 year diploma nd now i gave interview in which center teacher didn't tell me that this interview is also for telecalling nd they had selected me nd that time i say yes but now i realize that i can't join telecalling like this type of jobs so i refused it but my centre teacher is saying i have to join there other wise according to her she will not allow me to giving any other interviews and i want to give interview i didn't pay my 1 lakh rupees for tellecalling jobs so plz help mine. Plz it's a request
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019

[Dec 02, 2018] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [email protected]

Comments

In order to submit the complaint, the submitter needs to use the simple and understood recognised grammer and language and to express the claim or the expectations in 1 -2 simple sentances.
Sweetie Pea's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 2, 2018
I gave interview in which I was selected but after 1 day i refused to join there now the problem is mam don't allow me to give other interviews
Hi, I am student of your Institute i have finished my half after course 8 months have finished and I don't got iD card.
Please look into this matter.
From, Tushar Pahanpate
Batch, E1
HTCS Diploma in frankfinn institute Nagpur
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

I'm your institute's student my Ref No.FIAT/MUM/17-18/803
I completed my diploma course got certificate NSDC UDAAN GALILeo
It is approx 1 month already passed and there is no placement and please make it possible as soon as placements Bec i quit my job for this course and bank loan and my 1.5 year time I can't wait more

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - about my placement