[Resolved]  Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — i have not received my frankfinn certificate.

My course was completed in august 2018 but till now i have not received my certificates i have gone to chandigarh center more then three times and now they say you have not given your file and cd of crm and personality development but i have given my file and cd on time. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com and my no. [protected] and my bach was f8. I need my certificates i have paid 1.50 lakhs for that i hope you will help meout.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [protected]@frankfinn.com.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Phone
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Address
    Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058