[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — regarding about the placement

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Rappyroxx on Jan 9, 2019
Respected madam / sir,

It would have been honoured for me as i, rahul pandit has been a student of yours prestigious institution frankfinn institute of air hostess training completed a 1 year diploma course in aviation, hospitality and travel management. I, rahul pandit batch - o3 (Session[protected] have completed a diploma course in the year of 2018. I have done all the module which were told to me during my admission. I know that your institution provides a good placement to the students in the hospitality field and been rewarded as a no 1 air hostess training institution in the country. English enhancer, personality development, aviation, gromming, travel, hospitality swimming all these module have been completed by me during the session.
Regarding about the placement, i have been placed in a 4 star hotel, the crown hotel, goa but due to my health issues i am unable to join the hotel in a specific time. The main point is that i want to sit for an interview (Whenever the interview is going to be held in the institution).

So as a student of ur institution i would like to say that please look into this matter so that i can get my placement as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2019

[Jan 09, 2019] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [email protected]

Comments

Respected madam / sir,
I, Rahul Pandit as a student of frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Camac street, Kolkata already got placement but didn't join the hotel due to my health issues .
Is there any possibility to sit for 2nd interview so that I can join any hotel wherever I get placement
Respected sir I am varsha rupani and got admission in frankfinn institute of air hostess training and i paid Rs 5700 as registration and Rs 19300 as admission.. then now i got into financial problem as a result.I just attend 15 days of class in frankfinn... its very urgency in my home so please sir help me so that i get my money back...
My name is Sruthi.T
Iam frankfin calicat 2015, 2016, FDHTCS batch. My Certificate is till pending
Sruu's reply, Jan 28, 2019
Want to my Hospitality certificate
Sruu's reply, Jan 28, 2019
Want to urgently my certificates

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - regarding about the placement