[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — regarding constant delay in providing trainer for respective module

Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Snehil Shaji on Jan 8, 2019
I, snehil shaji, am a trainee at frankfinn institute of air hostess training, bhopal branch of batch[protected]. I am writing this complaint regarding the constant delay and irresponsibility of the head office as we are not been assigned any trainer for our next module. We are waiting for about 3 weeks and still there is no positive response from the head office. And this is not the first time that we have to wait for our next module. Earlier too we waited for a month so our trainer can be assigned and our module can be started. But this continuous irregularity of the authority is not at all tolerant. Our time and money is being disrespected by such behaviour of head office. I humbly request to take this complaint really seriously and take positive action as soon as possible regarding the same or else we won't have any other choice but to fir an fir against the institute and demand our money back that our parents worked hard for.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 24, 2019
I want to delete the complaint aathe problem has been resolved. The brand image of the company is getting hampered. Kindly guide.

[Jan 08, 2019] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [email protected]

Comments

Hlooo, I'm Renu Dhankhar. I have completed my aviation course from Frankfin (Rajouri garden).I have completed it in October but since I didn't get my diploma and nsdc certificate.
Plz send it ASAP.
Name:. Renu Dhankhar
Batch j1
Course: Aviation
Centre: Rajouri garden
Reference id: FIAT/DRG/17-18/1482
In winter we cant were sariii so plzz gave perimission to were trouser
And yesterday students was not were sariii and mam gave panishment to ware sari for one week its to cold so its not possible to were sari for one week we usally get sick
My name is Namira Chowdhary from batch AJ1, I haven’t received my galelio certificate yet...its been 4 months I haven’t recieved it yet..all my batchmates got their certificate..sincerely requesting to send my certificate Asap..

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - regarding constant delay in providing trainer for respective module