Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — Transfer from one branch to another

Respected sir/madam,
I've got my name, Rishu Chaurasiya, registered in frankfinn-Hazratganj branch(2nd Floor, Plot No. 7, Park Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001) on 16 November-2021.

Due to some personal reasons I want to continue with frankfinn kaporthala branch (1st floor and 2nd Floor Sai Tower 2, opposite Pragati Bazaar, Kapoorthla, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024)
Kindly help me get me registration transfer from Hazratganj branch to kapoorthala branch.
Rishu Chaurasiya
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Hi, Please share your contact number & Reference ID. Our team will get in touch with you. Regards, Team Frankfinn

Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
    customer care contact
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Address
    Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    View all Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training contact information