Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium — fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 pankajaroraWEXT on Jan 5, 2019
This is regarding bulk sms premium.

They are such fraud peoples. They are promising 97-99% sms delivery in just 7 paisa per sms but when i get their subscription for 50, 000 sms...

I have just tried 284 messages in which i have put my 10 number... And when i shoot the sms... I didn't receive any single message on any number.

Bulk sms premium team tried 5 times... But again and again they are not able to deliver my sms's.

And when i asked to 100% delivery they told me to pay them more.

And when i asked for a refund then senior business manager mr. Atul told me to send us an email... I have sent an email regarding the refund... Now they are not picking up my call.. And when i tried to chat with them from their website... They are saying they are not working on saturday... But on their website, its clearly mentioned they are working from monday to saturday.

It's totally a fraud company. Bulk sms premium... Is 100% fraud company for bulk sms...

The panel they are using is also fraud panel... The panel is showing the message is delivered. But in actual its not delivered anywhere.

fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money
fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money

Comments

Small business use
As a small business, we place value on working with companies who offer a high-quality service – which is why we’re still working with Bulk SMS premium after 4 Month. We have no hesitation in recommending Bulk SMS premium because of the excellent results we’ve got
Sunil sukla works in the same company(bulk sms premium) and wrote the above review. Fraud company and worst service.

Prabakaran is right these people are fraud, before buying they tell that SMS delivers in 5-15 seconds, but after I paid they ignore me and SMS are not being sent at all, it stays pending for more than 2 hours.

I am Animesh I am use serves bulk sms premium best sms provide comapney

nice servses
Hello Guys

According to pankajaroraWEXT bulk sms premium is fraud company, They charge from customers and doesn't provide services. You can start negotiate with them regarding Rates / charges they will give you at throw away price means 10000 Messages you will get in Rs 500/- Only because messages which you will send will not go anywhere.

According to their panel it is delivering but when you actual call that data I will not be delivered. It will delivered on your registered mobile number only.

I am going to lodge consumer complaint against them and I will drag them in consumer court.

Instead of doing such type of fraud with customers why dont you start begging, but sorry. In this was you can earn more and dont have do any sort of hardwork but remember this money will come out soon via hospital expenses on your near & dear ones.
Same problems happened with me. Can anyone tell me solution, how can I get my refund back have anybody go to consumer court??

Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium - fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money

Company:Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium