Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium — fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 pankajaroraWEXT on Jan 5, 2019
This is regarding bulk sms premium.

They are such fraud peoples. They are promising 97-99% sms delivery in just 7 paisa per sms but when i get their subscription for 50, 000 sms...

I have just tried 284 messages in which i have put my 10 number... And when i shoot the sms... I didn't receive any single message on any number.

Bulk sms premium team tried 5 times... But again and again they are not able to deliver my sms's.

And when i asked to 100% delivery they told me to pay them more.

And when i asked for a refund then senior business manager mr. Atul told me to send us an email... I have sent an email regarding the refund... Now they are not picking up my call.. And when i tried to chat with them from their website... They are saying they are not working on saturday... But on their website, its clearly mentioned they are working from monday to saturday.

It's totally a fraud company. Bulk sms premium... Is 100% fraud company for bulk sms...

The panel they are using is also fraud panel... The panel is showing the message is delivered. But in actual its not delivered anywhere.

fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money
fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium - fraud company bulk sms premium... just snatch the customers money

Company:Fraud Company - Bulk Sms Premium