Fraud Company Motilal Oswal Appointed Fraud Employee Named Satyam Chansoria — unable to transfer money from ledger to my bank a/c

I had physical shares of ril which i wanted to demat it and because of it i opened a new demat account with motilal oswal before 1 month after a fraud guy named satyam chansoria mobile: [protected] told me that he will arrange everything.

After opening the account this guy calls and ask me to deposit rs.50, 000/- else my brokerage to sell shares would be very high, i disagreed with the amount then he tells me no problem i should deposit rs.10, 000/- and after 1 month i can withdraw my amount.

I have called 20 times with customer care sent email to [protected]@motilaloswal.com, the customer care guy says my a/c is not mapped, is this my problem that after 1 month of account opening its not mapped then they say someone from company will solve the issue.

I have rs.9, 057.82 lying in my ledger which i cannot transfer to my bank a/c because it shows -40, 942.

I have already paid rs.946/- as fees for 5 years, and it’s already a month now, the above guy is neither taking my calls nor doing anything.

It means the employees of the company are doing cheating and fraud.

If you cannot demat my shares, cancel my account and refund the whole money back to my bank account.

Please never ever deal with motilal oswal as its a fraud company, they just take your money but don't refund back.

Please take care of your hard earned money.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir, We request you to email us your concern with contact details at [protected]@motilaloswal.com or you may call us on[protected]/67490600.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other