[Resolved] Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in — freecharge tneb payment failure but amount got deducted from my bank account.

5, MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli , Navi Mumbai-, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Saravanan Palanivelu on Feb 27, 2020
Have done freecharge for my tneb electricity bill, amount got debited from my bank account but transaction is not happen.

Transaction which i did for tneb electricity payment is not success in free recharge app on 25th feb, but amount got debited from my bank account. Please check this on priority and let me know when it will get credited to my bank account.

Order id : [protected]
Merchant reference number : rici[protected] < paymnet made successful to accelyst solutions pvt ltd (India ideas wallet)
Date of transaction : 25th feb 2020
Recharge amount : 800

freecharge tneb payment failure but amount got deducted from my bank account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2020

[Feb 27, 2020] Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Dear Customer,

With regards to your concern, please write an email to [protected]@freeCharge.com for further assistance.

2040
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in - freecharge tneb payment failure but amount got deducted from my bank account.