[Resolved] Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in — status of my order not updated

Na, Delhi, India
 Anushruti Sharma on Jan 25, 2018
I recharged my mobile number against the order id fcva[protected]
They have mentioned in their policy that they refund the amount if not credited in 3 hours. It has been 7 hours and no response from their end. The customer service is really poor. They are saying it will take 48 hours. Do i look mad?
On contacting at the number provided they are saying 4 hours. Is everyone lying to me?
I am suspicious about freecharge. Kindly take action against them or ask them to compensate me
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2018

[Jan 25, 2018] Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Freecharge Payment Technologies / FreeCharge.in Customer Care's response, Jan 26, 2018
Dear Customer,

We understand your anxiety and will do everything possible to minimize the delay.

Sorry, to inform you that the transaction is still from the operator end. We have already escalated this and we are waiting for the response from their end. We will update you on your registered email ID, once we receive the revert.

Really sorry for the extended delay.

Happy FreeCharging,
Customer Success Team
Updated by Anushruti Sharma, Jan 27, 2018
you asked for 48 hours and 40 hours are over still no efforts have been put in by freecharge. and they have just one answer control your anxiety. we will let you know when we get to know...
such irresponsible behavior and answer. i want to take the complaint ahead

2031
    Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Freecharge Payment Technologies / Freecharge.in - status of my order not updated