Frontech — forced to pay more money after penalty

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Er Prateek Ritika Jain on Jun 11, 2019
Hi my name is Prateek Jain and I am an unemplyed person. I eagerly want a job that can help me to help my family. But due ti my sisiter marriage i am unable to start the work and even after the mail from the company i complaint to the company helpline number that i am unable to start the qork so plz reject this work and even mailed tgem also. So i recive a call from [protected] to pay 4500 as said in agreement And I paid it after that they call me to pay tge total amount of 45000 rest to clear the legal action. But
after discussion they told me that pay 1/3 of the amout to avoid legal action. Plz help me to solve it

Updated by Er Prateek Ritika Jain, Sep 22, 2019
Sir today on[protected], One Ashutosh Mahender Kushwaha called me and told that he is from Aurangabad Court and he told me that on[protected], they put pretion in Aurangabad court and you have to present there.
Sir agin they pressurised for settlement otherwise for legal hearing in court.
Sir i am requesting you to please help me.
I have no job and business and i am totally unemployed and not able to hire any advocate if you there will any legal hearing and also not have money to pay for settlement.
Sir, Plz help me

Frontech - forced to pay more money after penalty

Company:Frontech