[Resolved]  FuGenX Technologies — customer employee cheaters

Fraud company lead by usm now. Old managment cheaters-new managment is robbers and looters.
Padmaja t is operation head - make up nicely and show off. She lady rowdy. Cheating customers only taking money from.. Not giving completed service.. Madan k is md and he don't have face to show to employees and customers.. He will hide behind a lady.

They fight with employees and customers. 420 people.. Dont go near the office-you will spoilt. Hr seeta is a flirt... Only job is talk nice with boys. Nanda kumar is fraud he robbed money to customer and office people. He is change name. Bhavani and debashish is born to cheat - got good money and ran away.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018
problem is solved this was sorted

[Mar 27, 2018] FuGenX Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Its too late for me and the damage they did to me and my project is beyond explanation now. I’m writing this as last desperate attempt to get any justice. They stole all my money and wasted 2 years of my life. I gave them a project in 2016 to make an app and website and they stole all the money and didn’t deliver anything. All attempts for refund are evaded by their usual hustler evasiveness. They show enough fake work to get the big payment then stop answering messages and calls. They gave my project to another company and broke ALL the terms of our contracts. Their employees get personal with clients and if the client resists, they will destroy his work. They know legal actions take time and money and they use this. Their Dubai office is fake, I went to check by myself and it doesn’t exist, they lie to lure more international victims. This evil gang should all be in jail. Someone must stop them before they hurt more innocent people.
Hi. My name is Jakcy DSouza, and I am trying to have a meeting with all the people who have been done wrong by fugenx.
Please find me in Facebook. And I will get in contact with you. I have also been trapped by their portfolio which was actually the product of their vendors and they claimed all the fruits.
Please do contact me.
I believe we all can help each other out to make them pay.

FuGenX Technologies
    FuGenX Technologies Phone
    FuGenX Technologies Address
    #27, 2nd Floor, 20th Main, Maruthi Nagar Main Road, BTM 1st Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029