[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — bribe taken for address verification

Dhansar", Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
 Banti Sriwastava on Jun 30, 2019
I am binay srivastava.
Loan ref no 5243826
I was taking personal loan ftom from your bank. But a person came to my home and took 500 rs for verification my address.
I gave it so that i will be able to receive loan inatantly.

When i told it to fulletron bank dhanbad branch they didnt do anything. Ph no of that person is +[protected]

And whatsp no is [protected]
Kindly take action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2019

[Jun 30, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2019
Hi Binay, we would like to inform you that we are investigating on your concerns and shall revert with an update by July 09, 2019. We request your patience in the interim. In case of any questions, please reach out to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning 'Consumer Complaint' in the subject line - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 09, 2019
Hi Binay, we would like to inform you that we are continuously coordinating with our team and shall revert with an update by July 13, 2019. We request your patience in the interim - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2019
Hi Binay, we have responded on the email id given by you at the time of loan application. Please check this at your end and write back to us to the above mentioned email id in case of any questions - Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - bribe taken for address verification