Fullerton India Credit Company Limited — regarding clearance of my loan amount

Hello
I have taken loan of 30k from Credy company which internally takes loan from Fullerton India Credit Company Limited and give to us.My all dues are paid and I have recieved a NOC from Credy company for the same.

As from last 6 months my dues are shown pending and i my cibil score is down because of this reason and i am unable to apply for any loan or card.Called them and mailed them about the same, but no response.

Please take this comlaint into considaration and do some needful action about them

[Jan 10, 2020] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shubham8166408 Jan 09, 2020
Registered mobileno:-[protected]
EmailId:[protected]@gmail.com

Pls find attached NOC from credy

Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2020
Hi Shubham, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will arrange to check at our end and shall revert with an update by January 18, 2020 with complete details. We request your patience in the interim. For your reference you may mark an email to our [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning 'Consumer complaint' in the subject line - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2020
Hi Shubham, we would like to inform you that we have tried to retrieve the loan account details however, we are unable to find the same in our records. Thus, we request you to share your loan account number or registered contact details on the above mentioned email id so that we can check and arrange the 'No Dues Letter' at the earliest. We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard - Fullerton India.
Updated by shubham8166408 Jan 20, 2020
My details:-
email:- [protected]@gmail.com
phoneno:- [protected]
DOB:- 01/10/1996

Ask details from credy as my cibil is getting down day by day..

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076