[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — false allegation against individual

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 bhaktitaurean on Oct 8, 2017
Dear team

Fullerton india has been harassing me, ms. Bhakti anup khilnani by calling my friends and relatives alleging that i have taken a personal loan from them along with my father mr. Anup khilnani. At present i am residing in dubai and they do not have my international contact number, however continue calling me on my india number. Recently they called my fiancé's friend asking about me and also putting false claim that i have taken the loan and defaulted!!! Which is not at all true. The lady also claimed that i have given my fiancé's friends personal information and illegally gained access to his residential address, date of birth etc., details which she had obtained from some social website. To support my complaint i am attaching my cibil report in which all the active and loans are reflecting which has no mention of any company as fullerton india. These guys even threatened to call my in-laws as they are aware of my impending marriage in 2018.

Earlier in 2014 when i was working with a company in india, they had called there too and spread fake news that i had taken loan and had defaulted, causing lot of humiliation for no mistake of mine.

I humbly request you to take a serious action against such fraud company which harasses the relatives of the person who has taken loan and is defaming the innocent ones.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2017
Dear Ms. Khilnani,
This is with continuation of our earlier email pertaining payment follow ups calls for your father’s loan account.
We have taken your feedback with respect to your experience with us and have initiated necessary corrective action upon our investigation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and wish to confirm that you will not receive any further calls in this regard.

Trust we were able to support and resolve your concern to the best of our abilities.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]

Thanking You,

Customer Service Manager
Customer Complaint Redressal Cell (CCRC)
Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.

[Oct 08, 2017] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2017
Dear Ms. Khilnani, we regret to note your feedback. We have contacted account holder and discussed the same. We are looking into the concerns raised and will revert with an update by October 13, 2017. For any further queries you may write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com.
Updated by bhaktitaurean, Oct 10, 2017
Have written an email to the above email ID as quoted by you only to be told that : From August 1, 2017 we will be responding only to the emails from email IDs registered with us.

Kindly ensure my request has been acted upon and revert with the measures taken to ensure such an instance is not repeated in the future!

Comments

I have already clear my business loan 3 year's back but steal the correction was not made in cibil .
Do the needful
Vivek Puranik
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Loan nagpur branch, nagpur
Loan a/c no [protected]

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - false allegation against individual