[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — fraud company

NANGLOI, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Kapil Udaynia on Apr 7, 2019
My loan no -310421, due to my sister marriage, i was applied a loan of rs. 299999 only from fullerton, at the time of applied the loan agent said to me related interest rate 15 to 18%, and calculate my emi.. And they are getting from me 30 to 32% interest. They are cheated with me, even they are not call me or inform to me at the time of loan, ur interest charge is 30 to 32%

And i am only single person in my faimly, belong to poor faimly and last year i applied a loan for my sister marriage, in a 5 years they want from double money if i calculate, 9991*60 emi.

Fraud company, chor company, emplyoee also chor
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2019

[Apr 08, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Hi Kapil, we are unable to trace your loan details by the given number. Please share your loan account number or registered contact details at [email protected] for us to look into it - Fullerton India
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019
Hi Kapil, in absence of requisite information, we are unable to investigate on the concerns raised. We are closing your request, whilst request you to kindly share your information as per your convenience on aforementioned email ID - Fullerton India.

Comments

Humhe apna Fullerton loan account no [protected] ka loan amount cancelled karana hai please help me

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - fraud company