[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — fraud with fullotron take two time charges for emi bounce

Chandigarh, Punjab, India
 ankush.satija1 on Feb 19, 2019
Last month on 4th of jan emi is not deduct from my account due to non-sufficient fund due to same i have to pay ecs charge's to my bank icici rs 413 something and today again a rs 402 amount deduct from my account when i check with my bank they told there is some charge's you have for ecs bounce from fullotron so i want to be confirm why again and again i have to pay charge's for my ecs bounce as clearly on 30th of jan i got a message emi will deduct from your account on 31st so keep maintain balance and its successfully deduct on 31st of jan so kindly check the bank statement why i need to pay twice a time charge's to bank this is really frustrating to me if it again and again happened without any intimate then i need always pay charge's without my fault?

Please refund my charge's that i paid today without my fault if you do as like again and again i will put a complain over there and i have to disclose auto emi process (Ecs) from my bank.

They response now we have not take such payment even bank statement clearly showing payment deduct.

They can clearify to you its really shameful for your reference as clearly saying on bank statement charge's due to to fullerton then why you saying wrong thing after clear all thing from bank then i told to you otherwise i don't have much time for waste my and your time on as like happen please send or share my number with your bank executive if you have doubt so i can clear to him its not a good first you take 7 days and waste my time then after you told we have not charge's why you not see my bank statement as clearly showing ecs charge's please don't make as like this thing's and do refund my money as clearly showing i already paid charge's on jan month now that is not good you take again and again and deduct amount from my account without any information if you do as like i need to raise a complain for your bank and stop my ecs from my icici.

Ankush kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019

[Feb 19, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Hi Ankush, we regret to note your feedback. we are looking into the concerns raised and shall revert with an update by February 22, 2019. Request your patience in the interim -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019
Hi Ankush, we have responded on registered email ID. Trust you will find the same in order. Please write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com in case of further assistance - Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - fraud with fullotron take two time charges for emi bounce