[Resolved]  Fullerton India Credit — harassment by recovery agents of fullerton india

I took personal loan from fullerton india in 2017 and was continously paying the emi but due to some financial crisis. I have some outstanding emis and now the recovery agents are calling me and my family including my facebook friends and relatives to defame us.
I am continously requesting the time i need for the settlement as currently i don't have enough money to repay the whole loan.
Since i am not intentional defaulter i am just asking for some time.
And requesting to not call any of our relatives or friends or neighbours.
We are getting so much of mental harassment than we need immediate action.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-04 15:33:55

[May 25, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response May 27, 2019
Hi Amit, we regret to note your feedback and would like to investigate. Please share your loan account number or registered contact details mentioning 'consumer complaint' in the subject line via email at [protected]@fullertonindia.com for us to look into it - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response May 29, 2019
Hi Amit, we are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details as per your convenience on the below mentioned email id - Fullerton India

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076