[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — harassment of recovery agents

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Anees Khan. on Jul 6, 2019
I took personal loan from fullerton india and was continously paying the emi but due to some financial crisis. I have some outstanding emis and now the recovery agents are calling me and my family including my facebook friends and relatives to defame us.
I am continously requesting the time i need for the settlement as currently i don't have enough money to repay the whole loan.
Since i am not intentional defaulter i am just asking for some time.
And requesting to not call any of our relatives or friends or neighbours.
We are getting so much of mental harassment than we need immediately
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2019

[Jul 07, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 08, 2019
Hi Anees, we regret to note your feedback and would like to investigate this. Please share your loan account number or registered contact details here or share details via email on [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning 'Consumer Complaint' in the subject line for us to look into it - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2019
Hi Anees, We have been continuously following up for the required information to enable us to initiate further action. However, there has been no response from you. We are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details as per your convenience - Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - harassment of recovery agents